The health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff continue to be our top priority. With the rising threat of COVID-19, we have had to make some difficult decisions necessary to protect the health of our employees and to protect you as our client while we continue to deliver care to pets in our community. The following new policies are effective immediately. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment for everyone who works at and depends upon Countryside Animal Hospital.
Update on Hospital Operations:
- Clients will no longer be allowed to enter Countryside Animal Hospital.
- Please call us when you arrive for an appointment and one of our staff will meet you outside the door to receive or discharge pets.
- Owners will keep their pet’s collars, leashes and harness with them. Blankets, toys, etc must remain outside of the hospital.
- We will communicate with you by cell phone while we have your pet inside the hospital. We will call you to give you recommendations and findings, process payment, and let you know that we are bringing your pet out to you.
- Exceptions will be made for end of life situations on a case by case basis.
- Carriers will be disinfected inside the hospital.
- Food and medication orders will be filled outside the hospital. Please call ahead (413-467-1300) to arrange a purchase and to take care of payment.
Please note: if you have a fever or respiratory/flu-like symptoms, we require that you ask someone healthy to bring your pet on your behalf.
For the Latest Information on COVID-19
For the latest information about COVID-19 visit the CDC, American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health COVID-19 online resource centers.